Good leaders don’t light fires under people, they light fires in them.
Our management and leadership seminars are designed to bring out the best in your people.
Depending on the current level of expertise in your management teams, we tailor a programme to suit the needs of your business. Whilst inspiring and exciting the individuals charged with making things happen, we also equip them for the challenges of an ever-changing world.
All our courses are adaptable and can integrate subjects according to your needs.
Typical subjects covered in our management training include:
- Management Theory
- What is Your Style and How Does it Fit with Modern Thinking?
- The Ten Key Roles of a Manager
- How to Assess Your Team in Both Competence and Attitude
- Basic Presentation Skills
- Planning a Presentation
- Leadership – What is Leadership versus Management?
- Motivation – What Truly Motivates People?
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Setting Objectives to Instigate Action
- Time Management
- Interviewing Skills
- Putting it Into Action – Setting Objectives Based On the Learning